Hi!

Is there any tool / patch that allow me to check contents of email or
other header other than the envelope sender on smtpd level, and reject the
delivery on certain condition? Something like regexp condition - or PCRE
is even better - to check the content while delivered to qmail-smptd?

I know there are filters work using QMAILQUEUE patch, but this work on the
email after it is accepted, means it already take resources, and if cannot
be bounced, may ends up in postmaster mailbox (is it?).

I am thinking something like Wildmat patch, or fake smtpd server like
rblsmtpd, extended to check the whole email against a regexp / PCRE terms.

Any idea? Thanks.

--
                                   S P Arif Sahari Wibowo