Dani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Hi, i have a linux box running qmail + mysql with smtpauth, and
> > > the smtp is too slow delivering the outgoing messages. I would
> > > like to know if there is any thing i could do to solve this
> > > problem, if there are any parameters to be configured in any of
> > > the files so the delivery goes faster.

> >Yes, there probably are.  But you haven't told us anything.  Start by
> >posting the unedited output of qmail-showctl.

> Hi, here there are my output of qmail-showctl:
[...]
> concurrencylocal: (Default.) Local concurrency is 10.
>
> concurrencyremote: (Default.) Remote concurrency is 20.

Well, these values are low for a high-volume server.  Check your
qmail-send logs; if you're frequently hitting these concurrency limits,
then try raising them.  If you're not hitting these limits regularly,
then raising them will have no effect on the speed of delivery.

Do not post a followup to this message asking how to raise the
concurrency, or where to find the qmail-send logs, or anything like
that.  It's all in the documentation.

Charles