LOL! I love abuse!

I gave myself root, my box. I'm a SCO guy or was. First linux I've ever
logged into. Three days ago. Not by choice. So...
I don't care if XINET sucks - which from what I read else where that is
debatable (XINET replaces INET) - and I don't care that Robin lifted his leg
and pissed on me, it was all worth it. Now I can go back to tending my other
hardware and not have to do this linux email job!

And, I likely quoted Robin wrong. Don't care either. Using my own words
against me...hey...I'm on top of the world at the moment. It may change
tomorrow but tomorrow's a whole 'nother day.

Thanks again.