Charlie Chrisman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How do you get tcpserver to run the qmail-smtpd daemon?  When I run it
> as in the faq, it runs and I see the process running, but it doesn't
> accept connections.  I then changed it to use inetd using tcp-env and
> qmail-smtpd accepts connections.  Could someone get me starting in the
> right direction?

Not without some real information.  Post the script you use to start
tcpserver/qmail-smtpd, along with copies of any tcprules files.  The
output of qmail-showctl is always good too.

Chances are this is FAQ #1.  But you didn't even clarify the problem;
"doesn't accept connections"?  Describe exactly what you did, what you
expected to happen, and what did happen.

Charles