Going through the qmail installation instruction is lwq. Section 2.8.3
describes how to remove sendmail. At the end of the section it says I must
create some symlinks for the old sendmail to /var/qmail/bin/sendmail.
However the instructions give locations for sendmail that don't quite work
on my system.

(strangely enough the qmail/doc/REMOVE.sendmail doesn't mention the need for
any symlinks ... are they really needed?)

Can anyone tell me which of the many sendmail files on my OpenBSD 2.9 system
I should remove and which I should symlink to qmail/bin/sendmail?

My system contains the following sendmail files:

/usr/libexec/sendmail/sendmail
/usr/bin/sendmail
/usr/share/sendmail

Thanks!