Edward McLain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]
> But I have messages that are getting stuck in the queue sometimes for
> more than 3 weeks.  I have /var/qmail/control/queuelifetime set to
> 345600 (4 days).  Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

You broke something.  You didn't restart qmail after changing
queuelifetime, or you've got buggy patches applied, or you're incorrect
about how long these messages have been in the queue, or something else --
stock qmail simply will not do this.

> Q. What do the logs say about the messages?
> A. @400000003b71c07c05d4d9ec.s:@400000003b71ba7b07110754 starting
> delivery 5: msg 112535 to remote emailTrimmed
>             That is all I can find in the qmail-send logs about it

Nope, there's lots more in your logs about that -- like the "new msg"
line, and the delivery result line, and various other things.  Either
post all the relevant lines from your log, or put the whole log
somewhere on the net for an interested party to look at, or hire a qmail
consultant.

Charles