Hi guys,

            I am looking for a solution to remove most of the headers in
a message,
            so that the recepient cannot see any info of my internal
network.

            Looking thru the archives of this mailing list, I can see
            that most ppl would recommend using the
            qmail-queue patch + qmail-qfilter or qmail-masq to do the
job.

After Removing headers it should look something like this: -