Hi,

I'm running both IMAP and POP servers. Both are using the same
authvchpw authentication module by IMAP.

I run pop as:
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -R 0 pop3 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup FQDN \
/home/mail/bin/vchkpw /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir 2>&1 |
/var/qmail/bin/splogger pop3d &

I run imap as:
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -R 0 imap /usr/local/courier/bin/imapd 2>&1
&

However, I'm always having problems making vpopmail and courier-imap
work together.
(Compiling courier-imap with --with-authvchpw always give me problems),
thus I want to
use checkpassword for IMAP authentication. This means that I want to
install IMAP
independent of vpopmail, and use checkpassword for authentication.

What's the proper tcpserver syntax to do this? Or, can checkpassword
work with authvchkpw?

Regards,

--mel.