Hi,

First of all i'd like to thank the people who helped me with my qmail set-up
lately. Your input was greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Now, if possible. I'd like to get some opinions/pointers on a project I'm
working on.

I've just finished setting-up qmail/ucspi/daemontools/qmail-pop3d on a
server.

The set-up has been done this way so far:

apache, php4, qmail, emumail, mysql.

The goal is to achieve a webbased email system made of virtual user(not
local users)whose username and passwords reside in a mysql table. There is
already a user authentication scheme(php4/mysql) on the server(for webpage
display) since it's a private server.

I've been looking at qmail-mysql patch http://iain.cx/unix/qmail/mysql.php
Any pros and cons for this?

Also I know Emumail supports embedded perl and I've installed the perl-mysql
rpm.

Also should I switch to an imap server?

Any ideas, opinions on this?

Thanks in advance.