yep, thats a qmailadmin bug that was fixed in the 1.0.5 release

Michael.
----- Original Message -----
From: Fred Jones
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 7:53 AM
Subject: [qmailadmin] Trouble with vacation messages

I'm having trouble with vacation messages.  When a user with a username of 8 or more characters goes into Modify User and enables Vacation, once they click the Modify User button they get a blank page.  Even after logging back in and trying to enter the Modify User section again, only a blank page comes up.  The modification does take place however, and the vacation message is sent to those who try to email to that account, but there is no way to disable it except to delete the user account, and re-add it.

The HTML of the blank page is as follows:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 TRansitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/loose.dtd">
 <head>
  <title>QmailAdmin</title>

This only happens when the username is greater than or equal to 8 characters in length.
All other aspects of the Modify User section for these users works OK. (i.e. Change Password, enable forwarding, save copy and forward.)  Only the Enable Vacation aspect causes problems.  The Enable Vacation aspect does not cause problems for usernames less than 8 characters.
The user names are all lower case letters, no numbers, no dots or other special characters.

I'm using qmail 1.0.3, qmailadmin 1.0.4, and vpopmail 5.3.5
Any ideas to save me from having to sift through code?

Thanks
Fred