Hi all,

I've just finished installing Qmail 1.03, vpopmail 5.2.1, Courier IMAP 1.6.0, and the StartTLS patch applied to Qmail, and have just put qmailadmin 1.06 on my server.

After I installed qmailadmin, I went to the URL and was pleased to see the login page, but, for some reason, when I try to log in, it just comes back to the log in page with no message, no error, and nothing, as far as I can tell, in the log except for the POST to the cgi in the Apache (1.3.22) log.

I created the standard test.com / test account so I could let other people try it out, available here:

http://198.78.65.69/cgi-bin/qmailadmin

I'm wondering if this could be some kind of permissions problem somewhere? Where does qmailadmin log (if anywhere)?

Any help would be very much appreciated,

Jason Carreira