At 10:54 22/11/2002 -0500, Jesse Guardiani wrote:

Go to the development page (http://www.inter7.com/devel) and look. Talk to Bill Shupp as well.

There has been talk about creating a CVS for at least a year, but it never seems to occur. I, for one, am for it. In the meantime, download the development code, make your additions, then test-test-test, and post the patch to the list. Inter7 will incorporate it (usually) for the next release.

-- Steve

Howdy list,

Where do I go for developer info?

My company is currently investigating the use of vpopmail/qmailadmin for our
virtual domains, but we have some features that we would like to add.

How do I get my features submited to the source tree?

Is there a CVS for qmailadmin?

Thanks,

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.