On Saturday, May 31, 2003, at 08:07 AM, Michael R. Bagnall wrote:
I just installed 1.0.20 with the help menu's turned on and when I ran it there was no links for the help menus, nor were there the version numbers for qmailadmin and vpopmail. did something change in the install process? I have all my ./configure stuff done in a script for each program and didn't notice any changes for qmailadmin to implement these things. Insight?

Did you download an install the help files?

http://www.inter7.com/devel/qmailadmin-help-1.0.8.tar.gz

I've been contacted by the original author of those files, and he is working on an update for the next production/stable release (hopefully coming soon!).

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]