From: Tom Collins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 July 2003 15:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [qmailadmin] Qmailadmin 1.0.6 Error: could not change to directory

On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 06:38 AM, DARCY,MATTHEW (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex2) wrote:

I goto my /cgi-bin/qmailadmin url and get a login prompt, I login, I then hit "add email account" and get

Error: could not change to directory

I am guessing this means it could not change into the /home/vpopmail dir, yet the permissions are right, and the webserver log just says Error: could not change to directory.

Any good explination to what this means ?

Is this on the original 1.0.6 build, or the one with the new templates installed? Does an unpatched build work for you? What version of vpopmail are you using?

I'm pretty sure the templates go with a more recent version of QmailAdmin (1.0.23?) which you can download from <http://sourceforge.net/projects/qmailadmin/>.

Normally that error message includes the name of the directory that it tried to change to.

--

Tom Collins

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://sniffter.com/ - info on the Sniffter hand-held Network Tester