Tohru Kobayashi wrote:
Hello, list,

I am trying to install qmailadmin with autorespond disabled since it
cannot handle Japanese vacation message.

I tried to confirure with ./configure --enable-cgibindir=/home/httpd/cgi-bin \
--enable-htmldir=/home/httpd/public_html \
--enable-imagedir=/home/httpd/public_html/images/qmailadmin \
--enable-domain-autofill=y --without-autoresponder-bin

and also

 ./configure --enable-cgibindir=/home/httpd/cgi-bin \
--enable-htmldir=/home/httpd/public_html \
--enable-imagedir=/home/httpd/public_html/images/qmailadmin \
--enable-domain-autofill=y --enable-autoresponder-bin=n

but in both case I still have the autoresponder feature enabled.

The --without-autoresponder-bin is not a valid configure option, and the --enable-autoresponder-bin is an option to tell configure where the binary for autoresponder is located.

There is not currently a way to disable the autoresponder.  If you would
like to see this in a future version, please file an RFE (Request For
Enhancement) on the sourceforge project page
(http://www.sf.net/projects/qmailadmin)

Another option may be to allow qmailadmin to work with an autoresponder
that -does handle Japanese messages.  Do you know of any?

And finally, perhaps the autoresponder author(s) would be willing to
patch their application to allow Japanese messages.

Thanks,
Jeff