On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 06:25 AM, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
Blast. I have a few patches I'd like to submit before then.

I'll try to get them out today or tommorrow if my schedule
allows.

Have we entered a code freeze?

If not, when will we?

At this point, I don't want to add new features unless they're very simple. Once we change one of the 1.0.x releases to stable, the next development cycle (1.1) will begin.

Feel free to post your patches to the SourceForge site.

Of course, bugfixes and language updates are always accepted. In fact, I need to review the language files to make sure I've got translations for the most recent lines (304-306) in every file.

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]