Ok, I have finally got qmailadmin to work.. That was very exciting!!!  But now I seem to have issues with pop3 users logging in to check their mail.

From what I can see, they can receive mail.

2 things:

first  where are the logs for vpopmail and qmailadmin.  I would like to see why this auth. is not working.

Second… what do I need to change to get this to work properly?

I would love to provide you with log information… but I cannot, for some reason find the logs of all these transactions.

I apologize if this is the wrong list.. But I couldn’t find a vpopmail list.

Thank you for your help!!!

-Matt