Rolando Riley wrote:

Hi guys:
I have finished to install qmailadmin and from what I have tested it works just great!!. There is just one "but". Can anyone tell what cgi is used to "add a new virtualdomain". I know how to do it from command line, but I believe the purpose of the project is do it from a web based graphic user interface.

qmailadmin does not currently have this functionality.

In case there is no such cgi . Have anyone managed to make one?

Yes, there is another project called vqadmin: http://www.inter7.com/vqadmin.html

Jeff
--

  /\  /\              ..    ..    ..    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 /  \/  \ a t r i x  .  .  .  .  .  .  .           (770) 794-7233