just a guess but check your vqadmin :)

not so long ago I upgraded to the most recent version of qmailadmin and
vqadmin. when I created my first domain I also ware missing a lot of
options in qmailadmin.

after looking at the qmailadmin installation for a while I found that the
default values in vqadmin had been changed, so nearly everything is
disabled by deafult, aliases, mail list and so on. I then enabled them in
vqadmin and all the options that ware missing appeared as they should in
qmailadmin.

/usk