[Apologies for sending this to the vchkpw list instead of qmailadmin last night...]

On Dec 23, 2003, at 4:05 AM, Rick Widmer wrote:
The real reason I want to move those items is so I can also move all the </head> and <body... tags into the header. Once you do that you can place content above and/or around the qmailadmin content from header.html. Want your logo at the top of every qmailadmin page? No problem... just put it in the header and it appears above them all. Want links on the left like the rest of the site - start a table in header with the links in the leftmost column, then start a column for qmailadmin. Finally in the footer, close the cell, row and table.

I've done it here, and it seems to be working just fine. If you are interested I can send a patch.

Please send the patch directly to me, or post it to the patch tracker on SourceForge. Since we're in rc1 phase, I'll probably wait to apply it to the first development release (1.3.0), and if no one reports problems, port it back to 1.2.1.

In header.html we have <title>QmailAdmin ##H</title> but when I look in template.c I don't find a case for 'H'. I haven't ever seen anything but 'QmailAdmin' in the title. Am I missing something? Should the ##H be removed from header.html?

In 1.0.6, ##H wasn't used. I don't know what it was supposed to be. We can remove it, or perhaps switch it to ##D.

Finally, in template.c the case 'z' doesn't have a comment above it. (about line 608). It appears this is a special case domain name for the login page that fills in the domain name from &dom=, or possibly DOMAIN_AUTOFILL. I can try to supply a comment, but someone else probably has a better idea what to put there than I do.

I've added a comment in the CVS version.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED] QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/ Info on the Sniffter hand-held Network Tester: http://sniffter.com/