Sorry about that, I hit the send button by accident...

If I remember right, atime (last accessed time) for files should be available on Linux, BSD and most (all) UNIXes, but not on Windows so it should be safe for QmailAdmin to use when cleaning up session files, or limiting the length of a login session. Right?

Second, can someone recommend a library that provides MD5? I would like to use the result of a MD5 hash as the session ID rather than the login time.

Finally, can someone tell me how to retrieve the value of a cookie with C. PHP hides all the gory details from me...

Thanks, Rick