On Jan 17, 2004, at 2:33 AM, Rick Widmer wrote:
I _think_ I am now using your latest build code. All the HTML template files are being installed with permissions of 755. I don't believe they need execute, so 644 would probably be better.

I can use 600 here, if I chown them to vpopmail:vchkpw, but all my domains are owned by vpopmail:vchkpw and I run Apache as vpopmail. I think having different user IDs for different domains will force you to use 644.

Thanks, I've updated CVS to use the new permissions.

Keeping the files owned by root and world readable is fine -- I don't think there's anything in them that needs to be protected from prying eyes.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]