On Jan 19, 2004, at 4:36 AM, Dorenda wrote:
When I tried to use qmailadmin, a strange problem occurred: most of the
webpage was displayed in Russian. No matter what language I set anything on
my computer to, I can't manage to get the pages displayed in English.
Does anyone know what is the cause of this problem, or what to do about it?

Check the settings of your web browser -- that's where QmailAdmin gets its language setting.

What version of QmailAdmin? Earlier versions had trouble parsing the language preferences sent by the web browser, and could end up using a less-preferred language. Upgrading to the latest QmailAdmin should take care of the problem, or you could entirely remove Russian from you language list in your browser.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]