With the release of QmailAdmin-1.2.0 we have branched the CVS. There is a branch for 1.2.0 which will get Tom's valias code and bug fixes.

The default (HEAD) branch is will become 1.3.0 which is where new features will go. I expect it will be a month or two before anyone would consider running this branch. I am in the process of uploading the cleanup work I've done over the last month. I am about half way through the process, so if you use the current CVS right now it will probably compile, but I make no promises on if it will work. I don't expect to have it stable before Monday.

NEWS contains a list of changes I have made.

If you want to use QmailAdmin grab the stable tarball from SourceForge. Don't forget to touch Makefile.in before you ./configure.