On Feb 1, 2004, at 10:07 AM, Jeff Koch wrote:
Are these versions of vpopmail and qmailadmin supposed to have compatible Mysql support ? or could we have done something wrong in the install/compile/configuration?

You are correct that the release version of QmailAdmin 1.2.0 did not properly support valiases in MySQL.

The good news is that I have working code going into QmailAdmin 1.2.1 which completely supports it. ACIS Pty Ltd in Australia sponsored development of the code, and have been using it for about 2-3 weeks. Since QmailAdmin was in "release candidate" status, I couldn't add the changes to that release.

I'll try to get it pushed into CVS soon, and make a pre-release of 1.2.1 available in the next few days.

I also wrote a program for vpopmail called "dotqmail2valias" that will convert .qmail-alias style aliases to valias table entries. That will be going into 5.4.1 (but I need to get 5.4.0 out first).

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Info on the Sniffter handheld Network Tester: http://sniffter.com/