please set your MUA to limit lines to 72-80 characters.  Those using
text mailers like mutt will probably not read your message because of
this.  I attempted to break up the line, however in the future I will
not.

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 01:30, wen wrote:
> now my windows system time is the year of 2003

not sure what hole you've been in for the past year, but it's 2004
everywhere I know of ;)

> that is correct,i mean that i do not kill qmailr process ,
> if i use qmail restart ,then on my freebsd system  will
> appear some qmailr proccesses,how can i kill them completely

when you kill qmail-send, it stops future processing of messages and
waits for existing processing to finish.  This is normal.  Those
qmail-remote processes are attempting to send mail currently, when all
of them exit, and qmail-send sees that it's safe to shut down, it does.

You CAN manually kill the qmail-remote processes (don't use -9),
however, that could potentially have some undesired results (duplicate
messages, etc), so it's best to just let it finish on its own.

this question perhaps should have been asked to the qmail mailing list
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) since it's not related to qmailadmin.  For future
reference.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen