On Thursday 19 February 2004 2:57 pm, SEFEROVIC Edvin wrote:
> Hi...
>
> After I installed qmailadmin, I cannot call the cgi script.  My browser
> always starts a text file download. Can anyone tell me what am I doing
> wrong? And yes - I googled, I read the manual of apache webserver, and I
> still dont know that am I doing wrong...
>
> TIA
>
> Edvin Seferovic

Probably because your web server doesn't know that qmailadmin
is a cgi program. Some web servers are configured to only think
programs that end with .cgi are to be run as cgi programs. What
usually happens is the web server sends the qmailadmin binary
as a text file that looks like garbage characters. The solution
is to re-configure your web server to run it as a cgi.

Ken Jones