Please use your MUA's 'new' function when creating an unrelated post,
not reply.  Replying to a thread to ask a new question messes up
intelligent MUAs that do threading (such as evolution, mutt, etc) as
well as the list archives.

That being said....

On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 02:07, Thomas Haberland wrote:
> Hi,
>
> even after updating to the current releases of qmailadmin and vpopmail (1.2.1
> and 5.4.0) I still can't change the configuration of any Mailing list. Most
> options into the mailing list edit screen can't be changed.
>
> For example I can't disable remote administration or change the remote admin
> configuration.
>
> I can't find a reason (file and directory permissions should be correkt). I
> don't use mysql for ezmlm.

are you using ezmlm-idx?  I believe qmailadmin detects if you're using
ezmlm or ezmlm-idx and will disable the extra features (which are quite
significant!) that -idx adds if it detects just a default ezmlm
installation.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen