Why not use the chkuser patch to qmail instead?  If you are using
vpopmail, it's the way to go.

-----Original Message-----
From: Trey Nolen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 1:38 PM
To: qmailadmin@inter7.com
Subject: [qmailadmin] qmailadmin + spamcontrol

I am using the spamcontrol patch on my mail server.  It has reduced the
number of messages accepted for delivery by over 1 million per day!
Anyway, the spamcontrol patch uses a fast lookup to see if a user really
exists on the system.  There is a recipients file that contains all
valid addresses and a database is built for that file using the
qmail-recipients command.
Right now, I'm having to manually add addresses to the recipients file
and run qmail-recipients when I add a user.  Is there a way that
qmailadmin could do this for me when adding users?

Trey Nolen