> Hey all.  I've enabled the ability to enable/disable spam checking
> per-user in qmailadmin.  I would like to enable/disable this feature on a
> domain-by-domain basis, much like how you can limit the number of
> users/aliases/fowards a domain can have.  Is this possible?

I just realized this is a bit misleading.  What I would like is is to put
directives like these in my per-domain configuration and have qmailadmin
recognize them:

# Disable Spam Filtering
maxspamfilters 0

# Enable Spam Filtering (unlimited)
maxspamfilters -1

# Set a maximum number of users to be allowed spam filtering.
maxspamfilters 50

# All new users start with it on, unless maxsspamfilters has been reached.
defaultspamfilter on

# All new users start with it off.
defaultspamfilter off

Also, it would be great to be able to provide a similar type of spam
filtering ability to forwards and mailing lists through qmailadmin.  Has
anyone done this?

Thanks,

Aran