Folks,

I'm having a problem with qmailadmin install using the Toaster for
Qmail provided by Bill Shupp at: http://shupp.org/toaster/

When attempting to configure I get the following WARNING messages and
Qmail fails to install in the Apache cgi-bin directory:

./configure --enable-help --enable-htmldir /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/
--enable-cgibindir /usr/local/apache2/cgi-bin/ --enable-imagedir
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/images/

configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
configure: WARNING: invalid host type: /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/
configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
configure: WARNING: invalid host type: /usr/local/apache2/cgi-bin/
configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
configure: WARNING: invalid host type:
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/images/

I've used QMAILADMIN in the past and never had any problems
whatsoever.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Al Taylor