Wouldn't that overwrite my other settings?  Shouldn't I use the -+ option to preserve all other settings except for the g, which, is in my config file as a lower case g.  I have tried this already anyways.  I ran ezmlm-make -+ -eg ~vpopmail/domains/[domain]/[list dir]

Thanks

On 8/30/05, Tom Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Aug 30, 2005, at 1:31 PM, Josh Stutts wrote:
> Yes, I am checking Archive list messages. I can view the aarchives
> just fine. I just can't restrict access. I have the versions from
> qmailrocks.org. They are as follows: ezmlm-0.53-idx-0.41 and
> qmailadmin-1.2.3. These are pretty much straight source installs
> though. I am not aware of any changes that were made to either of
> these packages by the qmailrocks.org people.

Can you email me (off list) the config file from the list's directory?
I'll use it to replicate your list's settings on my server and see if I
can get it to fail.  On the first line of that file, is there a
lowercase g, or an uppercase G?  If it's lowercase, the list thinks
it's set up properly, and there's a chance that QmailAdmin isn't
reading it properly.

There are some bugs and quirks in ezmlm-make's operation, and there's a
chance that you have a configuration option that prevents the archive
limits from working.

You could also try manually making the change by logging into your
server as the vpopmail user (or su'ing to it) and running ezmlm-make.
The command:

ezmlm-make -eg ~vpopmail/domains/domain.com/listname

Should turn on the 'guard archive' feature of the list.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/  Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/