On Oct 10, 2005, at 2:00 PM, Alex Dean wrote:
Via the qmailadmin control panel, I edited an account and selected 'Routing' = 'All Incoming Deleted'. But new/incoming mail isn't being removed, it's just sitting in the inbox.

I have vpopmail installed in /var/vpopmail, and in /var/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/user/ there is a .qmail file with the contents '# delete'. I think that's correct, so why is the mail not being removed?

Do you have an alias or catchall set that points directly to the Maildir? If so, delivery will bypass the .qmail file. Some older versions of QmailAdmin would save aliases and catchall as Maildir instead of &[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com