Dear All,
i am facing some routine problem with qmailadmin, so i am giving few suggestion to improve it,
i am not a good C programmer, so i have not tried to modify code.

1)   Please add quota support at the time of adding a new user or modifying a user.
2)   Give option to view quota when the individual user login with qmailadmin
3)   New forward option should give "textarea" box instead of plain "text" so we can add lets say 10-20 mail id in that.
4)   In the forward option in user box it should be "textarea" box instead of plain "text" so we can add lets say 10-20 mail id in that.
currently it is not support more forward e-mail in that, and i have modify the .qmail manually.

Anil