On Mar 3, 2006, at 7:23 AM, Michael Krieger wrote:
I'm getting qmailadmin segfaulting when handling forwards, most obviously is viewing the forward list even.  My debugging has taken me to the final call to 'alias_line = valias_select_all_next(alias_name);' when alias_name is the final alias in the set, or when the set is empty (no aliases at all).

Is this in forward.c or autorespond.c? If you're seeing a call to valias_select_all_next() in alias.c, then you've got a problem. The calls to valias_select_all_next() are only in code that's compiled if VALIAS is defined.

Can you zip up a directory that causes the problem and email it to me off-list? I'll put it on my server and see if I can reproduce the problem.

Can you run ~vpopmail/bin/valias to dump a list of aliases without having it segfault?

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com