On Mar 7, 2006, at 4:10 AM, Florian Munz wrote:
I've recently upgraded to vpopmail 5.4.14 and qmailadmin 1.2.9 (from
5.4.3 and qmailadmin 1.2.0) and everything seemed to work fine. However
for newly created domains I get a error 500 when I create a new account
or modify an account. Everything works fine for domains created before
the upgrade.

Note that vpopmail 5.4.14 has bugs and was pulled from SourceForge for that reason. 5.4.15 fixed some of those bugs, but there are still a few more (related to using the CDB backend).

I'd advise that you use 5.4.13 but apply a patch that was posted to the list that fixes a bug where "# delete" in a .qmail file was being ignored.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]