On Feb 3, 2005, at 9:13 AM, Dave Steinberg wrote:
On Oct 26, 2004, at 1:00 PM, Tom Collins wrote:

On Oct 26, 2004, at 7:16 AM, Dave Steinberg wrote:
Hi all, I had the need to pass an individual user's email to my spam command, so I added the feature to QmailAdmin.

Thanks Dave, I'll make sure it gets into the next QmailAdmin release.

Just to prod a little bit, here's an updated patch against 1.2.7:

http://www.redterror.net/patches/spam_needs_email-1.2.7.patch

I'd love to see this incorporated into the trunk, so I wouldn't need to patch every time that I upgrade. :-)

Finally got it in there... It's in CVS (stable-1_2) and will be in the 1.2.11 release.

Tom Collins
Tom Logic LLC
PO Box 5717
Napa, CA 94581