On May 27, 2006, at 10:04 AM, Doruk Fisek wrote:
 Is there a way to add a list of e-mail addresses to an ezmlm mailing
list using qmailadmin? I can only enter one e-mail address with the
standart "add subscribe" form.

No way to do bulk adds through QmailAdmin. It's been a feature request for a long time now, and I think Ken Jones was going to look into it a few months ago.

If you look on SourceForge, you can probably find the feature request with a bunch of my implementation notes/thoughts. If someone wants to sponsor the feature, I'd be willing to make time to implement it.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vpopmail - virtual domains for qmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/