On Jul 13, 2006, at 7:29 AM, Steve Smith wrote:
I am trying to setup email forwarding and keep a copy of the email for the local user. In the domain.com/myuser/.qmail file, I have tried the following:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The mail is delivered to the Gmail account, but not delivered to the local user. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Set it up in QmailAdmin (this is the QmailAdmin list), and see how it creates the .qmail file.

Hint, you have to use myuser's Maildir path instead of his/her email address. Otherwise, you end up with a mail loop.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vpopmail - virtual domains for qmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/