On Aug 25, 2006, at 6:41 PM, Ceg Ryan wrote:
   My box was running vpopmail 5.4.10 and qmailadmin 1.2.9. I see the "all mail delete" actually not working. It only generate one .qamil file with "# delete".

   When I look back to a old version of qmailadmin 1.0.x, actually the .qmail will be somehow different. You could see the mail is deleted in the qmail-send logs.

   But the new one doesn't.

   I searched this mailling list and found some user has the same problem, but the did'nt get a fix i think.

   I just eager to know anybody here could make it work.

#delete is correct.  vpopmail 5.4.14 fixed a problem where the "# delete" was ignored, but I thought that problem had been introduced by my vdelivermail rewrite in 5.4.11.  I could be wrong though.

Give vpopmail 5.4.17 a try -- it fixes a lot of bugs from 5.4.11 forward, and is actually a stable release (it just hasn't been moved to stable on SourceForge).

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vpopmail - virtual domains for qmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/