http://qmailadmin.sf.net/

Release Notes:

Minor fixes and translation updates before we switch to new HTML templates.

Strangecode Internet Consultancy has been working on an updated look- and-feel for QmailAdmin, using CSS, and we're going to start making code changes to support it. For the immediate future, a default install will keep the current look-and-feel, but our goal is to have a skin-able QmailAdmin that won't require code changes to support multiple looks.

ChangeLog:

Brandon
- Add missing semi-colons to   tags in user.c. [1537587]

Andreas Tolfsen
- Added Norwegian translation for strings 316 and 317.

Juergen Kendzorra
- Add strings 316 & 317 to German translation, plus fix some
  grammatical errors.

Nicolas Croiset
- Add strings 316 & 317, fix string 267 in French translation.

Oden Eriksson
- Add string 316 to Swedish translation.

Dave Steinberg
- Add --enable-spamcmd-needs-email option to configure to have
  QmailAdmin include the user's email address as the last
  parameter to --enable-spam-command.

Tom Collins
- Create autoresponder message before creating its .qmail file.
- Deliver copy before autoresponding to ensure delivery.
- On Modify User page, add current domain to forwarding address
  if it doesn't already include a domain. [1508971]
- Don't try to add list owner as moderator of new unmoderated list.