Simone's patch is going into the soon-to-be-released 1.2.13. He's added something that I've been doing manually for the past year or more -- disable the options to change the catchall address.

I highly recommend that you use that option and don't allow your users/customers to set a catchall. They're nothing but trouble with all of the spamming that goes on.

-Tom