I have no idea of how qmailadmin works on Ubuntu, but on gentoo apache
needs suexec to execute it. And it can be tricky to fix, because
apache has a minimum uid and gid value for suexec. The situation on
gentoo is that you have vpopmail (the user apache needs to suexec to)
having 89:89, while your min allowed values are 1000:100.

I will not enter in strictly gentoo details as you do not need them,
but depending on how your logs are set (and what other stuff is
running your mail system) you should probably see some errors around.
Typically apache logs should report suexec policy violations.

Berto

--
Constitution du 24 juin 1793 - Article 35. - Quand le gouvernement

!DSPAM:4acc4f9e32712067712865!