I assume I needed a header file for the storage type, but I took your
advice. Couldn't see 1.2.14, but 1.2.15 was there. As I was poking around I
noticed that the 1.2.16 is actually in the development folder, and different
applications have different policies on how, erm, stable, a development
release should be. I normally expect one that has a release tarred up, and
with a version number, to compile, even if it hasn't been as well tested. A
CVS/SVN/git repository, sure...

Anyway, 1.2.15 seems to have compiled, and moreover, seems to be working.
Thanks Mark!

On 31 July 2011 15:06, Mark Dennis <m...@denntech.net> wrote:

> user.c:173: error: ‘storage_t’ undeclared (first use in this function)
>
> This same error came up for me. I was able to find the library that was
> missing and include it in the Makefile. I was able to compile but ran into
> other problems, and ultimately went back to the 1.2.14 version.
>

> Mark Dennis
> Network Consultant Engineer
> 760-953-2177
> --