Hi all,

After more than 10 years my qmail, vpopmail, and qmailadmin setup died
catastrophicly.  qmailadmin was the core part of administering everything.

I now have a new install of that setup. Mail delivery works and I can retrieve
email from the postmaster and user accounts.

However, loggin into qmailadmin's postmaster account using
   postmaster
   my.domain
   password
results in "Invalid Login". I also tried "postmaster@my.domain" but that
doesn't work either.

I reinstalled both vpopmail and qmailadmin but that didn't fix the problem.
Also tried both 1.2.15 and 1.2.16.

I checked the mail archives and even poked around in qmailadmin.c but am pretty
lost when it comes to c programming.

The o/s is fedora 20.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated, especially tips on how to debug
this situation (didn't have much luck trying various printf instructions in the
source).

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Mike Wright

!DSPAM:544402c726511227814814!