I installed the qmail in my server use the fedora core4, during the installation I occurred all perfect one, but when I enter in the mail administration, he does not appear nothing, no item of the menu, somebody can give to an aid I to me use qmailadmin 1.29

  _     Eduardo Henrique Albergone - Analista de Sistemas
 °v°    Poseidon Linux (www.poseidon.furg.br)
/(_)\   Laboratorio de Oceanografia Geologica - LOG/DGEO
 ^ ^    Fundação Univesidade Federal do Rio Grande
         Rio Grande - RS - Brazil
         Simplifique sua vida, Use Poseidon Linux!!!!