On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 08:54:10PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> found existing recipient
> @40000000437f82ae17f7d764 connect(): No such file or directory
> @40000000437f82ae18d6b614 tcpserver: end 4891 status 0
> @40000000437f82ae18d6d93c tcpserver: status: 0/100

Personally, I use strace to figure out these problems. I usually detect
exactly what the problem is. In this case, I'd shut down qmail and then
just start the smtpd daemon with strace and when there is a connect
error, I can see exactly what was trying to connect to what.

There's probably an easier way but that'll work.

Regards
Nigel
--
www.myoldcontacts.com - Tell your friends to tell their friends
www.sysadmininc.com  - Consultancy, Service, Sales, Networking...

"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" --Adam Savage.