Hi !
I have a multidrop mailbox on my internet provider from which I retrieve mails every 60 seconds . I tried to configure and test fetchmail and the emails correctly arrive on the user's mailboxes but what doesen't work is spamassassin/clamav . If I look at the header , I can see that nothing is filtered anymore :-( The strange thing is that when I use a pop3 connector launched from a remote machine ( my pc (winxp pro) which reroutes all e-mails to the qmail server ) , everything works correctly ! Do u have any ideas/suggestions ? here below you'll find the fetchmailrc configuration file.
As always , many many thanks in advance!

Max (Italy)