Hi !
I just installed these 3 modules and configured the local.cf ( also following instructions found on a topic already posted here by Nick Hemmesch) in order to use them as displayed here below :

ok_locales all
skip_rbl_checks 0
required_hits 4.6
report_safe 0
rewrite_header Subject ***SPAM***
use_bayes 1
use_bayes_rules 1
bayes_auto_learn 1
bayes_file_mode 770
bayes_path /root/.spamassassin/bayes
bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam 6.0
use_auto_whitelist 1
auto_whitelist_file_mode 770
auto_whitelist_path /root/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist

use_dcc 1
use_pyzor 1
pyzor_options --homedir /etc/mail/spamassassin/pyzor
use_razor2 1.

The problem is that when I try to run the spamassassin _D --lint I get these 2 errors :
[17778] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: use_dcc 1
[17778] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: use_razor2 1
Honestly I really don't know what to check in order to solve this prob.
Has anyone a good suggestion ?
thanks
max
P.S
The qmailtoaster packages are the latest available