Dear all,
I have a strange problem.

Previously we hosted our mailbox (mydomain.com) on an ISP. Then starting this
month we host the mailbox on our own box (Thanks to qmailtoaster). The MX was
changed to point to our box. We can send and receive from any domain without
any problem.

However, if we send to any mail that hosted on that ISP, we get a failure
notice like this:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.mydomain.com.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
210.210.145.48 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550-Verification failed for <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
550-Unknown user
550 Sender verify failed
Giving up on 210.210.145.48.

One interesting fact too regarding the smtp. If we use the ISP dialup and use
their smtp too for sending mail using outlook express with mydomain.com user,
it gets rejected with similar respond: user unknown.

I suspect that it's because the ISP hasn't deleted our domain from their
mailserver?

What do you think?
Thanks.
http://linux2.arinet.org
08:35:34 up 1:00, 2.6.14-1.1653_FC4 GNU/Linux